- Print speeds of up to 35ppm to keep up with demanding office environment
- Versatile finishing capabilities such as the optional integrated stapler finisher-A1, optional staple/ hole punch and the advanced capabilities to produce saddle-stitched booklets
- Automated scan operation for daily scan jobs and skip blank page with ScanAuto feature
- Smart Energy-saving features that lower TEC Value and compliant to the standard of the International ENERGY STAR program
- Use of EA Toner and induction heat fusing that reduces equipment energy usage
- Smart Energy Management Technology powers only the required functions
- Enable AirPrint and Mopria – such as printing web pages and photos.
- Optional wireless LAN converter can be added to print web pages and attachment via WifiDirect connection.
- Secure Print helps prevent unauthorised viewers from seeing documents by holding jobs in the print queue until the user is authenticated
- Hard disk encryption helps ensure that unauthorised users can’t access stored documents
- Image overwrite clears all image data after print, copy, scan, fax job
- Network authentication to assist companies in managing user access and or restricting specific functions to different group of users. Audit Log capabilities let you monitor users’ activities
- 1 Year On-Site Warranty
Copy Resolution 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Scan to Folder
- Scan to PC/Server (using FTP/SMB protocol)
- Scan to Email and Scan to USB
- Thumbnails of received faxes stored in a folder can be viewed to print only the necessary documents. This reduces unnecessary print outs. Once a fax is stored in a folder, you can send it via email or transfer it to a shared folder in addition to printing. You can even view the fax on your mobile device while on the go.