- Print speeds of up to 35ppm to keep up with demanding office environment
- Versatile finishing capabilities such as the optional integrated stapler finisher-A1, optional staple/ hole punch and the advanced capabilities to produce saddle-stitched booklets
- Automated scan operation for daily scan jobs and skip blank page with ScanAuto feature
- Smart Energy-saving features that lower TEC Value and compliant to the standard of the International ENERGY STAR program
- Use of EA Toner and induction heat fusing that reduces equipment energy usage
- Smart Energy Management Technology powers only the required functions
- Enable AirPrint and Mopria – such as printing web pages and photos.
- Optional wireless LAN converter can be added to print web pages and attachment via WifiDirect connection.
- Secure Print helps prevent unauthorised viewers from seeing documents by holding jobs in the print queue until the user is authenticated
- Hard disk encryption helps ensure that unauthorised users can’t access stored documents
- Image overwrite clears all image data after print, copy, scan, fax job
Network authentication to assist companies in managing user access and or restricting specific functions to different group of users. Audit Log capabilities let you monitor users’ activities
1 Year On-Site Warranty
Copy Resolution 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Scan to Folder
- Scan to PC/Server (using FTP/SMB protocol)
- Scan to Email and Scan to USB
- Thumbnails of received faxes stored in a folder can be viewed to print only the necessary documents. This reduces unnecessary print outs. Once a fax is stored in a folder, you can send it via email or transfer it to a shared folder in addition to printing. You can even view the fax on your mobile device while on the go.