No need to make trade offs with this, the fastest printer in its class.1 The heavy-duty HP Designjet Z6200 Photo Printer—a workhorse in disguise—enables you to offer outstanding photo image quality. Become a trusted partner with HP technologies.
Offer the shortest turnaround times.1
- Turn around orders in record time with this—the fastest printer in its class1.
- Print and handle high-quality photo images without losing time.
- Work more productively and comfortably with automated media loading and an ergonomic loading table.
Offer top photo quality and maximize your offering.
- Differentiate, expand—with HP Vivid Photo Inks, your versatile offering includes top photo-quality prints.
- Take on tough photo printing challenges with the color gamut enabled by chromatic red ink and uniform gloss.
- Bring in new print jobs offering remarkable black-and-white image quality and impressive backlits.
- Produce new applications—this printer makes it easier to tile images together.
Rely on HP technology, see precise color accuracy.
- Count on print-to-print color accuracy on different substrates.
- Assume greater control over the final print with HP Professional PANTONE* Emulation.
- Reliable operation—optional PostScript®/PDF upgrade kit ensures compatibility.
- Safely replace your old equipment with printer emulation functionality.
Model size: 1524 mm
Model size: 60 in
Print quality (best)
Color:Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi from 1200 x 1200 input dpi and Optimization For Photo Paper selected
Black:Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi from 1200 x 1200 input dpi and Optimization For Photo Paper selected
HP Thermal Inkjet
Number of print cartridges: 8 (chromatic red, magenta, matte black, photo black, yellow, light cyan, light gray, light magenta)
Compatible ink types: Pigment-based
Guaranteed minimum line width: 0.067 mm (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))
Line accuracy: +/- 0.1%
Median < 1.19 dE2000, 95% of colors < 2.77 dE2000
< 1 dE2000 in 5 minutes
Average < 0.5 dE2000, max < 1 dE2000
Maximum optical density (black):
2.31 maximum black optical density (4.5 L* min)