A printing revolution for your enterprise with the HP Officejet X55DN
Produce color documents at up to twice the speed and half the cost per page of color lasers. Designed with advanced security and full manageability, this enterprise printer is built to last.
Faster than lasers—for less
• Quality color, up to half the cost—spend up to 50% less per page compared with color lasers.
• Accelerate business printing and keep productivity high—print up to twice as fast as lasers.
• Rely on pigment inks for durable documents that are water-, fade-, and smear-resistant.
• HP PageWide Technology—with more than 60 billion pages printed—enables fast full-page-width printing.
Fully loaded for the enterprise
• Be confident that sensitive business data is protected with advanced security solutions.
• Centrally monitor and control your printers with HP Web Jetadmin.
• Keep up with the times. Easily update this printer as solutions advance—with HP FutureSmart Firmware.
• Take advantage of simple software and hardware solutions that expand this printer’s capabilities.
Performance you can rely on
• High volume, high value—get exceptional value from Original HP high-capacity black ink cartridges.
• Save time and reduce paper costs, using automatic two-sided printing.
• In durability testing performed by Buyers Lab, over 200,000 pages were printed without jams or failures.
• Meet the demands of large print jobs—this printer has a paper capacity of up to 1050 sheets.
Easy connectivity, convenient control
• Easily navigate printing tasks with just a few taps—all at the 4.3-inch (10.9 cm) color touchscreen.
• Enable secure printing with just a touch from your NFC-enabled smartphone and tablets to the printer.
• Pull print jobs from your pocket—walk up and print or scan from your USB drive.
• Enable secure peer-to-peer direct-access mobile printing without connecting to the corporate network.
• Reduce energy use—This printer has no fuser so consumes less energy than many color lasers in its class[eco01]
• Meets ISO specifications for use in cleanrooms—making it perfect for offices.[eco02]
• Save energy by presetting your printer to turn on when you need it and off when don’t.
• ENERGY STAR® qualified, Blue Angel UZ-171, and EPEAT® Silver
• Majority of color laser printers ≤ $1200 USD based on market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2013; for details, see http://www.hp.com/officejet. Energy use based on internal HP testing. Actual cost and energy usage may vary.
• Based on results of third-party testing of HP Officejet Enterprise Color MFP M585 Series with HP 980 Original ink cartridges.
• Compared with the majority of color laser printers ≥$1200 USD based on market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2013. Calculation compares weight of supplies and cartridge packaging needed for similar amount of pages based on ISO yield and continuous printing.
• Comparison based on manufacturers published specifications of fastest available color mode (as of December 2013) and includes color laser printers ≥$1200 USD based on market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2013 and HP internal testing of printer in fastest available color mode (sample 4-page category documents tested from ISO 24734). For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/printerspeeds
• Cost-per-page (CPP) claim is based on the majority of color laser printers ≥$1200 USD as of December 2013, based on market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2013. ISO yield is based on continuous printing in default mode. CPP comparisons for laser supplies are based on published specifications of the manufacturers’ highest-capacity cartridges. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/officejet. CPP based on HP 980 ink cartridges’ estimated street price. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
• Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the WiFi network of a wireless-direct capable MFP prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the access point in the MFP. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting. Wireless direct printing requires purchase of optional module.
• Mobile device must support near field communications enabled printing. For a list of supported devices, see http://www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting. Touch-to-print capability requires purchase of optional module.
• Display-permanence rating by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc., or HP Image Permanence Lab. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/printpermanence
• Universal device plug-in is offered with HP Web Jetadmin 10.3 SR4 and higher. HP Web Jetadmin is free and available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/webjetadmin
• Page volume based on HP 980 Black Original Ink Cartridge.
• Purchase of an optional paper tray is required for the HP Officejet Enterprise X555dn.
• HP internal research on devices with Page Wide Array Mar 4, 2014: Based on usage on the HP CM8060/8050 Color MFP, the HP Inkjet Web Press portfolio T200/T300/T400, HP Officejet Pro X MFP and other printers with HP PageWide Technology totaling over 60 billion pages printed.
• Durability testing performed by Buyers Lab showing HP’s Officejet Enterprise Color X585 MFP completed a 200,000-impression test without failure. Other models in the series include the HP Officejet Enterprise Color X555 Printer.